A stretch ceiling creates a dramatic effect and is likely to be reserved for big events. You can work creatively on a stretch ceiling. Possible applications range from color to fabric type, with the ceiling as a projection screen and display video or photos. The fabric may be installed in many ways in order to give the room a 3D effect.
The fabrics are both lightweight and very durable, with a long life expectancy. They are energy efficient and environmentally friendly.Other specific types and styles of stretch fabric structures include:
- a) Standard coverings: used for classic ceilings and perfect for newly-built or renovation construction projects;
- b) Anti-bacterial: perfect for kitchens, schools, clinics, and hospitals;
- c) Translucent: used for lighting to create a warm ambience;
- d) Colored: adding color, design and texture to a room;
- e) Water repellent: perfect for kitchens, bathrooms and swimming pools;
- f) Acoustic coverings: soundproofs public places and large open spaces;
- g) Stainless: best for kitchens and playrooms.